Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Blog Post #1

I have heard good things about this class. I have been told it was most peoples favorite class. I am starting to see how hard I will have to work I just hope I can keep up. The only fears I am worried about with this class Is keeping up with all the due dates. I have taken a computer class before it taught me how to use Microsoft word pretty much.

I also took one in high school that taught me how to type pretty quickly. I thought this computer class would be similar I was very wrong. I think the most difficult thing for me to do in this class will be getting all the work in on time. The best way for me to to overcome this is to make sure I keep up with dates. I have already realized that I do not know as much about blogging as I thought I did.

I am very quick at learning new things I am sure I will be fine once I get used to everything. I am looking forward to learning new things with blogging. I am a little nervous that I will get behind if I do not understand something. I know I have plenty of people to ask for help if I do get behind.

2 comments:

  1. Late. Not a good way to start the year even if this is a practice week.

    "I think the most difficult thing for me to do in this class will be getting all the work in on time." It looks like you can predict the future!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelsey, my name is Kelly. I am honestly surprised that you only heard positive things about this class. I talked to a lot of people and they all pretty much said the same thing, overwhelming, confusing, hard, and way to much work. Well being in the class for more than a week now I can understand what they were talking about. On the other hand, I can see what your friends were talking about as well, you get to experience and learn so much from this course so, I could see how it could be a favorite class for some people. I have not found it to be to hard yet but, I am sure I will find something that will stop me dead in my tracks. You said that your only fear was keeping up with due dates, that was, and still is, my main fear. Because when I get really overwhelmed I tend to shut down. I also got to take computer courses in high school so, I guess in a way we are ahead of the game. But if we just keep positive and stay focused I am sure we will make it through EDM310 and maybe even make an A.

    ReplyDelete