Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blog post 13

This assignment was to give an idea for blog post one for future classes. My idea is to do an interview with a student that has been in EDM 310. It would be interesting to see what others would say about it. I heard a mixture of good as well as bad things along the way. I was a little terrified in the beginning to see all the work there was do. Now that we are almost done with classes this semester I am glad I never gave up. I learned so much in this class and I am glad I did. I know how to do things even some teachers do not know how to do. I am very thankful I got the opportunity to be in this class. I am very thankful that I had such an amazing group to work with as well. An interview with a former student would help new students know what to look forward to. I was even intimidated by the email I received from DR.Strange before classes even started. I think if the student was to interview a former student it would help them not be so afraid of this class. I would like to say I have really enjoyed this class. They might ask the former students questions. Do you really spend nine hours on this class? I would say no you spend more. Questions to get them ready for the term so they do not wait until last minute to do things. This might help them also be able to have fun in this class. It really is not that hard as loing as you just do it.
 Image of a lap top computer
I got this image here

1 comment:

  1. I was also really nervous about this class! But now that it is almost over with, I feel much better about it. I would also say that I learned a lot. I think this would be a very good project idea, and probably would have helped me to feel more confident at the beginning of the semester.

    ReplyDelete