Wednesday, April 2, 2014

C4K POST

Mata is in Mrs.She's first grade class. She attends school at PT. England school in New Zealand. Mata has a blog post that is a video. In her video she seems to really enjoy her swimming class. I think it is a wonderful idea for schools to having swimming classes. I wish our school systems offered swimming courses for young students.

Cartoon image of a guy and a computer,phone,and a tablet
I got this image here

Kura is nine years old and is in Mrs. Lavakula's class. She had a video with her blog just like Mata. Kura's blog post also was about her swimming class. She writes about how much she enjoys her swimming class and the different things she can do. I can not express how good I think it is for children to have swimming lessons. I really enjoyed both of the girls blogs about their swimming lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment