Sunday, April 27, 2014

C4K

Helen attends school at Pt England school she is eight years old. She posted on her blog s storyboard. I thought it was a very good storyboard that was about an empathy movie. I told her she had done a wonderful job on it. I thought it was a very creative blog.
Tevita is six years old and also attends school at Pt England school. Tevita posted a blog picture of a cabbage tree they were learning about. I had never heard of a cabbage tree. I asked Tevita what a cabbage tree was? I enjoyed seeing this picture though.
Ben is a student who attends Pt England school. He had a chrome book reflection on his blog that asked him several questions about what he liked and disliked about it. I liked reading this apparently it is some type of online tool they were using from what I gathered. I really enjoyed reading his post about it.

image of students sitting in their desk

No comments:

Post a Comment