Sunday, March 30, 2014

Blog Post # 10

What can we learn from Sir Ken Robinson? In this assignment we watched a video Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution!


Mr. Robinson thinks education needs to change. He thinks education systems are still stuck in the past. In my own experience I do see some teachers are just content with the way things are. I do think that educators need to be more open minded to move forward with education. We are being taught to be more involved with our students. The kids in our generation are smart and more advanced than my generation. In order to teach this generation we have to learn about what they love to do. I believe I will be one of those teachers that loves my job. Mr. Robinson mentions that you should be doing something you really have a passion for. I love kids and I love being around children. I love helping my own children with their school work. I really believe teaching is my passion. Mr.Robinson says we need to personalize our teaching with our individual students. Robinson thinks teachers and technology is the future of our education system. I think the future of our children is for education to move in a different direction. I have children in the Baldwin County school system and they have started to move forward. I can not wait to see the results of all these great changes.Image of Sir Ken Robinson
I found this image here

1 comment:

  1. Remember that all pictures need to have alt/title modifiers!

    ReplyDelete