Monday, March 24, 2014

Blog post #9

I love how Mrs. Cassidy has chosen to incorporate technology in her classroom. I think her having first graders make videos and do blogs is a wonderful idea. She puts the computers that were given to her class to very good use. Who would have ever thought a first grader would be blogging? I did not ever think that would happen. Mrs. Cassidy had to learn to use each of these tools and do research to find new and exciting things to do with technology in her classroom.

I got this image from here
Image that says Play Learn and grow together I think discussing the importance of safety on the internet with the students is very important. I am very glad as a parent and a future educator that Mrs. Cassidy stresses to her students the importance of being safe. There is all kinds of ways to use technology in a classroom and Mrs. Cassidy learned ways to use technology with her first graders. I would love to use blogging in my future class room it is a great idea to get this generation interested in writing.

1 comment:

  1. I love how Mrs. Cassidy is incorporating technology into her classroom! I feel as though, as future educators, we can learn a lot from Mrs. Cassidy and teachers like her. Internet safety is a very important issue that needs to be emphasized over and over again in the classroom, and Mrs. Cassidy definitely emphasizes it. Great post!

    ReplyDelete