Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blog Post 8

What is Edmodo? I did some research to find a tool to help students learn. Edmodo is an educational website that is like social networking. Teachers and Students can communicate and share ideas. It is free to use and a good way for parents and teachers as well. Teachers can incorporate this in the class room through reading assignments. This site can be used to create calendars or even grade assignments. I also read they can post a quiz for students to take. Edmodo can also be a great place for students to critique each others work and give feed back. I would use this tool in my future classroom to communicate with my students as well as their parents if I need to. It seems to be a good tool to use in my future classroom.Click here to View Edmodo.com

Image of Edmodo
I got image from here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelsey!
    I enjoyed reading your blog post. I think you provided good details on the functions of tool Edmodo and how others can utilize it to their advantage. I noticed it was a couple of grammatical errors within your post that could've been avoided; maybe you can use the spellcheck tool to catch some of the small mistakes we often overlook. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete