Sunday, February 23, 2014

Blog Post #6

Personal learning networks are different people who you interact with online. I have a lot of friends and family online that I interact with online on a daily basis. I also have educators on my Facebook, twitter accounts as well. This can be useful to teachers because they can share with other educators ideas for lessons. Teachers can share fun ideas to do with their class rooms. Teachers can share projects with each other. PLN also helps educators by obtaining resources for the class room. Here is a video that discusses creating a PLN on twitter.


My first additions to my PLN would be educators. I always love others opinions and discussing different things with others.

Image of books
This image came from

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey,
    I really enjoyed your video on how to develop your PLN through Twitter. I think that Twitter is an excellent tool when creating your PLN. I am constantly using Twitter so I know that it would be a great way to communicate with other educators and get ideas. Remember, your PLN doesn't have to just include people and resources online. You can also include numerous people that you come in contact with on daily basis to discuss great ideas. A PLN is used to make connections with other people. Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not get started on your PLN now so that you can get the full benefits out of having it as a resource and tool. Start now and develop as you go through the semester.

    ReplyDelete