Friday, February 28, 2014

C4K summary

Jack wrote a blog about his day with Conner. The boys played a video game called Black Ops 2. Jack and Conner also watched Despicable Me 2. They were sad when Conner had to go home. I told Jack that my son loves that game. I told him how good i thought Despicable Me 2 was. I told Jack it seemed that he had a fun weekend.

Alexis had a survey on her blog. The survey was titled "All About Me". The survey had several questions on it. I told Alexis she did a wonderful job on her survey.

Liam wrote about having a match coming up in his blog. He had no idea who he was playing against. He hoped he was playing against a team he had already played against. I told Liam he was doing a great job on his blog. I also told him how much my children enjoy playing sports. I also told him that I was sure he would do well in his up coming match.

Carolina wrote a short story on her blog. Her blog was about an evil mother in law. She did a fantastic job with her story. I left her a comment telling her how much I enjoyed it.
Image of a child sitting at a desk
This image came from here

No comments:

Post a Comment